I LOVE MYSELF!!!
My name is Chan Shi Qi
My friends call me SQ, Shiqi, Qiqi, Ahqi what ever la.
Haha. I am currently studying Business Information technology in TP Business School.
I love Business ALOT ALOT ALOT, but I hate IT alot too.
Cause I am a complete noob in it.
During my free time, I enjoy surfing the net.
Some sites I often visits are like clicknetwork.tv, youtube.
But after much thoughts, I think I don't surf the net much.
I play online games!!! HAHA. One of my favourite online games is WOLFTEAM!!!
Shooting games la. Those that lots of guys enjoy playing in the Lanshop. Aiseh. Haha.
True enough, I love blogging much as I love gaming. I currently have 3 blogs in total. One personal blog, one private blog, and one is this-.- My cds requires me to do it. Woah. Siao blogger. HAHAHA. I hope I won't neglect my other blogs. Cause I really have very little time. Oh my, polylife is sooooooooooooooo not-enough-time. I hope there's 30 hours a day.Favourite singer? Erm, I can't really specifically name one out, depends on the songs I listen. If the song is nice, I like it. The singer don't really matter me. Music is the thing you enjoy, not the singer:)
OKOK, I try name some ar, Jolin (She has a very nice vocal, and I love her learning spirit).Jay Chou-.-' (He very talented...)
Alamak, I can't think of any le la. Haha. But I love techno alot. And trance too. My friends used to say I very ahlian cause I listen to ahlian songs-.- No lo. Seriously. I am not an ahlian.
TV Programmes? OMG. Drama, drama is my all-time fav. Korean, Jap, Taiwan. Best is HONGKONG. Hoorray!!! I have a starhub cable TV at home, that's why I can catch all the latest hongkong drama. Whoohoo!
I love kang Xi Lai Le. A Taiwan TV entertainment program. 康熙来了. Got the Xiao S. Aiya, chinese people will know de la. HAHAHA.
Hangouts? Errr. TP-.- What is chill out place sia? Izzit like pubs those? Oh, so sorry, I never been to a pub/club b4See, I not ahlian AT ALL!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are the Expert"
Hobby? I love to visit the gym whenever I have the time/mood to. I enjoy swimming, and talking. -.- I do not have a skill I am proud to talk about. But if you really know me, you won't think I am not good in anything technically. -.-'
Skill skill skill, is good in Chinese a skill? Is good in blogging a skill? I got A1 for my O' level Chinese, and I am really proud of myself for that. Cause that's the only A... Sobb.
I able to type fast... I have endless topics. OKOK. I got one skill, very good one. I EAT ALOT!!!
ALOT ALOT ALOT. Big eater, my friends call me dustbin, my relatives call me dinosaur-.-
Oh my...
As for ii and iii...
I guess I can't answer those. Tip-.- Links-.-
I guess that's all for this entry. Teacher, I very 努力 le. Hope I will do better in my next entry...
=)
Labels: I love myself
