This is the topic I chosen, I thought that financial crisis is a matter that everyone will be concern about.
1. Organizational Website
In my opinion, I think that the find an organization website that talks about financial crisis is not a tough task.
My resource name is THE WORLD BANK
Apparently, after reading the article, I know that this article is to create awareness. It's main purpose was to let people who are reading the article to think about how much financial crisis can actually negatively affects many people, especially the younger generations.
2. E-Magazine/Journal
The site that I found was a journal, by gdrive 360.
It explained how financial crisis, in another term, recession, affect almost everyone everyday lives. Moveover, firms and businesses are force to alter their operations, alot of adjustments are to be made to aid them go through these hard times.
3. Blog
I used to think that to search blogs on Google, is not a easy task. But then, after asking around, I found that Google has a dropdown button on the "More" button. There is the blog button, where all the results shown are regarding to blogs. Which make it easier for people (or me:D) who are just finding blogs.
The blog I found that is regarding my topic is springsblogger.
The blogger talks about an article he found recently that discussed about how recession has changes everyone spending habits significantly.
Also, he talks about the differences of the before and after of the recession. How people used to be and how they have becomes after going through recession.
4. Discussion Forum
Disboards. It is a forum website where people are allows to post topic and anyone can post their comments to it. I search for my topic and there is, a person starts the topic titled "How does a recession HURT me?"
People shared their thoughts how recession affects them individually. The same Recession might hurt/affects everybody differently.
Ended*
Whenever times are bad, employment rates drops. Everyone around the globe is affected. Shares went down, people went bankrupt, and prices when up. Everything you spend everything you need, you had to think twice, you had to think thrice.
No one gains when everyone is losing...
Labels: Financial Crisis
