If I got $500... Here are the list of things I will shop for and bring it back home!
First stop, http://www.hype.com.sg/
1. Cascade, $31.90 ♥
Why this? Cause I do not have much dresses in my wardrobe, and had always to to get one of this very feminine dress. The triple level will hide all my tummy fats. HAHAHA. Oh. This is really a good choice...2. Black Bomber Jacket, $27.50 ♥
Why this? At times when I wanna be casual yet with some noticable style, wear a jacket, and everything changes. Haha. It gives you warmth yet not lose style=)
Btw, I like zip-jacket:)
2nd stop, http://www.the-fashion-house.blogspot.com/
3. Flower T-shirt, $17 ♥
I was browsing through, and never thought of seeing this love-at-first-sight t-shirt. It might look very simple, but I really love the big flower infront of it. Especially the brown one really makes it very nature-feel. Okay, I think I really gonna get it. It's really very special. I like it!
4. Black Blazer, $21 ♥
Why this? Comeon, this is suitable for both formal and casual occasions. In school, you can wear a simple T-shirt and with this blazer, you get be ready for your project presentation. And when out for a date with your girlfriend, unbutton it and it look rather stylish casual. You get go to Town or anywhere. And this is one of the most popular apparel in the spree. Everyone is getting it!5. Grey Jacket ♥
Why this? I think it looks cute. I can bring it to school, and whenever, the lecture theatre turns freezingly cold, I can get this to warm me up. And I like the small whoddy=) I can cover my hair and act as if no one is looking! :/3rd stop, http://trendysg.com/
6. Sling Bag, $19.90 ♥


Really think I need a bag, a bag which I can bring out to dinner or shopping. I want a big which can fits my umbrella, small water bottle, big purse and many others stuffs. I don't like small bags, or very big one. I just want something that can fit my everything:) I think this is a nice one and I like the colour.
7. Elegant Slim Cotton Coat, $21.90 ♥


Another blazer-like coat. i just can't resist this beautiful blazer. Reason: I do not have one at hone:( And I want it so badly. Haha.
8. Skull lining stand collar leather jacket, $36.90 ♥



Oh, a rocker style jacket. The fun thing is that the inner lining is full of cute skull. Thats the reason why it attracts me so much.
9. Korea cherry KOKO casual shorts, $24.90 ♥

Why this? I got lots of shorts at home, but this one is really nice. The length is just nice, (I don't like those extremely short ones), just nice to cover my thigh fats. Haha. Opps. And I like it white. The two golden buttons is very interesting.10. Golden button princess sleevee short coat, $20.90 ♥

My don't know number what blazer... I just love it. Can't resist it. If I got the money, I will get all of it. Oh my. Hahahahaha. This one is a beauty, the shoulder is crumpled. And it intentionally gives the princess feel. :)4th stop, Colours Wonder Shop's Photos - ♥ LOUIS VUITTON.COM ♥
(Which girl will ever say NO to LV!?)
11. Ebene Pouch, $80 ♥
If the shop is trustable. Why not? My mum and I always wanna get a branded small pouch to pull our cards it in. We don't dream of buying handbags like over a thousands plus. We just wanna a small nice pouch. :) One for my mum and one for me!---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ended*
If someone asks me which item I love the most among those I have chosen, I couldn't answer it, cause they are all my favourite. And I really want it all! Being greedy is anot a crime. :/
I thought of buying some boys stuffs from the man blogshops. But I just couldn't find anything I like. That's weird. The variety there are much lesser compared to girls. I know quite a number of blogshops, but not all much my taste:( Maybe, it's my taste & style that is weird. But spending $500 online shopping is really quite alot. I guess I will never do that if I have the money. I will just bring my mum to shopping, or family to a nice dinner.
However, if someone "threaten me to do it", those are the things I will get. Hehe. Though I really have imagine buying it. But just let me continue doing it. Haha.
Wonder will there be a reward for the best E-Spree Blog Entry? If got, I hope it's me and the reward is $500. HAHA!
Labels: Which girl don't love shopping?
