♥ Welcome
You are currently viewing: lovingsomething-2707.blogspot.com
Feel free to know me more, I am also glad to know you
Begin by clicking on the navigations
Thanks a millions! (:
ShiQii says l0ve ♥
attitude
& if you want Alt+F4 your tai ci
& if you want continue reading thx baby
thatgurl
♥
V
I
O
L
A
♥thatgurl named viola is mie thatgurl_2707@hotmail.com
add mie if you want=x Matured18
going super old Nineteen
on 27th July 2011 162cm tall (hopefully taller:])
ex-changkatian
currently-temasekpian=]
WISHES&WANTS♥ I want what I need
1.new specs
2.new white school bag
3.a new flat shoe and slipper
4.new wallet I want what I want
5.wardrobe-.-
6.contact lens(conveniency)
7.digital camera(i love phototaking!)
8.Good results in poly
9.New phone(preston, white=D)
10.Good lappy
11.Spalding silver Basketball=)
12.Bicycle!(old one lost:'l)
13.IPOD NANO 4G!!!(silver/purple/red)
14.A white donut? (Earphones) I want the impossibles!
i.to be loved?(hopefully strike forever)
ii.Eat all the foods in the world(Wah!)
iii.Sing until i die
iv.Love me with all his heart
(seriously thats enough le)
Extra Information added into the E-Spree Post! Sorry... I over looked it. :x
Purpose: Everytimes, I open my favourites and click on the Blogshops I have saved. I know, I gonna do something... I got the urge to get something for myself, and I just don't wanna drag myself out of home. (The weather is HOT okay...) I just like to spend my freetime, viewing new stuffs, looking at things I wanna buy so much, yet didn't still. Imagining I got it, yet not having it then. Times to times, I get one or two as reward. Only when I have extra saved allowances. I mainly look at the bags or shirts. I am not interested with shorts... Ar, and cool blazer stuffs too! ;D
Blogshops's main purpose is to sell, sell and still sell. They show you pretty girls with long legs and big eyes, wearing something beautiful, that apparently attracted your eyes. Their purpose? To get you buy... Simple enough...
I learnt that I really love blazer. I learnt that I really love shopping.