Probably the best search engine in the World!
Tell me then, what is Scholar Google?
Tell me then, what is Scholar Google?In my opinions, it's like all the fishes in the ocean
A collection of everything that is valuable to the eyes of a research
Scholar means a specialist in a given branch of knowledge
Google Scholar thus means a special platform of knowledgable information
I guessed:/
Google search features are great, for people who wants to search ANYTHING.
It gives you blogs, all sorts of articles, images, videos, definition, sites and alots more...
Type a person name, and all his information are up, and you know it all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion Forum
In the past, I do not have the habit to visit discussion forums, nor participate in talking with strangers. However, ever since I started doing discussion forums, which is required by the CDS I am taking. I am more interested now. I visits forums like channelnewsasia, stomp.sg and other more. I think that a forum will be more interesting if there are many people constantly contributing, rather than only one or two person replying to the topic. More comments means more interesting opinions. :)
Unfortunately, I do not think any of the discussion forum that I participated had helped me in my research. Because there's not much people contributing, that's bad news. However, there are still a few, which some people still patiently reply to the topic.
Trick to get people talking in your forum?
1. Interesting Topics
2. Topics that are at great concern now (e.g. teen got hacked at downtown east)
3. Phrase the topic in a way that it's affects the reader themselves. (e.g. How well do you think you can exercise? How will this affects you if it happens on you?)
:) Ended.


