Am really getting tired. Having a test 2 weeks later on lecture 1-5.
I don't know how am I going to cope with it, but that's life. Had to go on...
No choice. My researching skills is very bad, this is not the kind of things I should be doing. I know my own limits. Get easily frustrated nowadays, just hope things get better on and on.
Am addicted to FB Backyard monster (Scrnshot on top), and I can't believe I kinda quit my beloved WOLFTEAM. Hais. I shouldn't start on BM. Shouldn't. Really SHOULDN'T!
I had to get the activity done by weekend, or not I am not going to rest assured anymore. Hais. (I really hope to go back to Sec life)*
Teacher ar, there's really alot to do for just one CDS.
Twitter, Facebook, Blogger (must regularly updates, must got pics somemore), Wikipedia discussion forum (must be active), lab activity (i very dumb in researching), secondlife (thought it was over), every week got lab-lecture, every week got new stuffs which I dunno how to do, got test somemore, portfolio (which really needs whole loads of things) etc etc. I dunno la, I just feel really exhausted and confused. Tired tired.
I think I very daring, dare to nag on a blog teacher's going to read it.
Chao*
Labels: I am just being honest and truthful
