Allow me to ask you a question...
DO
YOU
BELIEVE
IN
ALIENS???
Do you believe that they actually exist in our planet?Yes?
Noooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!
Dunno?
Or don't wanna even know?
From hundreds years ago, there are actually factual evidences that proved aliens do exists in our solar system, and what's more, some might have even been to Earth. Yay, perhaps for their school excursion or planet discovery or something-.-
To us, beings with one big eyes, 3 fingers, long legs, height of 2.5m, are called Aliens. But have you ever think before, to alien beings, 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth, short neck, and bones skins, to them, we are aliens?
Basically, we are aliens too, but we just seen each other so much often, we find it rather normal...
Imagine, the first human being on earth, has only one eyes, and 2 fingers... Everyone onwards then, have the same features too. If one day you see someone, with 2 eyes, 5 fingers, will you run away? YES LA! OMG. Life is so interesting...
I never seen one alien before, or perhaps I did but don't think he is weird at all. I dunno. If there is, but don't do any harm to me or other human fellow, just let them be here lo.
Perhaps they just love the green here. But if they are going to destroy Earth, and take it as their own, and going to kill everyone, and make human extinction faster than actual, I think I will just...
Okay, pray to God this won't happen. I am just blogging, nothing else... -.-
Su la.

Aliens can be both very ADORABLE+CUTE+TINY or UGLY+EVIL-LOOKING-DISGUSTINGIf I got to choose, I most welcome cuttie ones to Earth. Hahaha.

I love this jelly monster. He falls in love with a jelly pudding-.- And he claims that the jelly is a female-.- Wakao damn funny. Hahaha.But I guess, if there are times that aliens are really going to invade Earth (Touchwood no!) We'll leave the task to Ginormica to fight them off!!! Whoohoo. Then we shall all stay at home take pong pong and be su la(s)... (*cowards*)

Jiayou lo! HAHAHA!
Labels: Aliens go away ar...
