Firstly, I had to apologize for writing my blog reflection late
Supposed this activity should be done by Friday, 19 Nov
But I really cannot make it
I done all I can WITH MY BEST
I have nothing to be afraid of:)
Honestly, I had lots of fun in SecondLife
Let me list down some of the pros and cons of SecondLife (Based on my opinions)
Pros:
1. I can look like who I wanna look like
-Some pretty lady with supermodel figure
2. I can fly! And I really enjoy flying. HAHA!
3. Teleport to many places
4. Dress myself sexy and pretty
5. Get to customize myself in every small details you can think of
-Ear, chin, eyes, eyeliner, height, body shape etc etc etc
6. Get to meet alot of nice people, and make friends with them:D
7. Able to shop at lots of places, and there's lots of nice clothes
-Some clothes are really impractical... Some you will never get to see in real life
8. You don't have to queue up to buy things, and there's always stocks
Cons:
1. It is rather lag, have to wait around 3 min for the whole place to finish loading
2. It requires lots of power to load the application, which makes my adapter overheat easily, and my laptop will shut down itself all of a sudden
3. If my avatar becomes a white cloud (a white oval) when you log in the next time, it will most probably stay like this forever. And the only way to solve it, is to create another account, and another new avatar. In total, I created 5 accounts. -.- The latest one is named AlexisViola
P.S I really done alot lo, teacher... If you can see. =/
4. I can't fly in certain buildings
5. Most very pretty clothes is charged by L$---. So I can't get to buy.
6. The customization is rather tiring
Overall, it's a nice thing if you got a very fast loading computer. Or else, just count myself unfortunate...
Okay. Let's start with my shopping adventure!! (a very short one though)
We are supposed to choose 1 out of 8 shopping places in SecondLife to go to
And I chose the first one: Elite Designs
Why? Cause I thought it sounds rather classy-.-
The first attempt, I went with my friend, named steph Broderie (Real life friend who is also taking EIR). Didn't manage to get a scnshot with her, cause the below pictures are all my second attempt ALONE! Damn sad!
I asked help from a guy named davidknight Firehawk
He taught me how to teleport to different place
(wasn't very familiar with the application initially)
I saw this see-saw, and I sat on it
It actually teeps up and down
Surprising!
HAHAHA
I looked damn lonely
When I was playing this, there was no one there...
And then the swing
Okay, I admit I am rather lame
Then the first thing I saw, was all these very CHIO scooters
ON SALE!
It looks like they are specially for girls
In a variety of colours...
I right-clicked the scooter, and click 'Buy'
And this is what I see ...
I have L$0
The scooter costs L$125:(
Cannot buy
I wonder if I am able to buy, how am I going to use it?
Ride around?
Elite Designs, there's only a 2 storey building
I walked in, and waiting all the pictures on the wall to load...
And I fly towards this particular corner that caught my attention
CHIO CHIO CHIO!
They are like wedding gowns or something
But are really beautiful, I swear
Never really seen something like this real life
But the price~~~~~~~
L$899!!!
I don't know how much real life price it is
But it seems rather EXPENSIVE either.
Haha.
Moreover, I will get to see this text everything I click 'buy'
on something that is chargeable
Cos I have to buy the Secondlife Money
in other to get the object
As stated 'Confirming this purchase only buys L$, not the object'
duh
Now, this are really some WEDDING GOWNS
Cause all of them look rather classy and appropriate for wedding
Cause all are in white! The typical colour for gowns
HAHA!
Look carefully in the pictures
One thing I don't quite understand is why there are some with a nice top
and the girl is wearing a pantie-.-
Abit inappropriate sia
Diao...
Priced MORE EXPENSIVE
L$1500
Oh, they did stated the real life price
the one in green font
US$ 6.18
Okay, spend nearly S$10 for a gown
in the virtual world
A bit unrealistic
I guess I won't do that...
I rather go Bugis and get some $10 clothes

Glorious-Sweetness-Wild Vengence
I only like the Sweetness one
The one in the middle
:)
Lalala... US$ 3.43
Sage Brush-Prissy Miss-Bandit
Again, I like the middle one
Cause it's in PURPLE
But I will never wear such a short skirt-.-
Never...
The white-purple boot heels is cute too!
---Not to mention again---
Cause no matter what, all the things here
Are not free:'(
I was actually about to go
But then I saw some guys stuffs too
And I just take a look
Nice, I though
With all the different colours to choose from
I thought I like the red blouse on the bottom
And unsurprisingly...
It's also costs US$ 2.50
haha. I can get a meal with this money
After shopping at Elite Designs
I went to other shopping places that are not stated in the 8 places
One place I went was Freebie Galaxy
Introduced by my Secondlife friend DavidKnight
He told me that this shopping location has 15 storeys
and most of the things here are FREE!
That's why it's called Freebie Galaxy!
HAHA
So I spent lots of time there
They sell lots of things there, and some you never get to buy from real life shopping mall
Like, eyes colours
Hair styles
Hair colours
etc
I only like this...
I thoght this dress was very pretty
with the laces (Forgot what they called in Secondlife)
This mall has 15 storeys
I can't afford to shop every single storey
My laptop will burn out, I guessed
The next day, I met this very nice lady
Forgot her name
She helped me to buy freebies
like dress, heels, shoes, hair
She even gave me L$ 20 to get a hairstyle
that cause L$ 19
She was really kind and good to starter like us
HAHA. There are lots of nice people there
Furthermore, she bought me to a beach party!
I had fun! HAHA
ENDED*
Hope you enjoy my journey...
Haha:)
-Look forward to my next entry-
CHAO!
Supposed this activity should be done by Friday, 19 Nov
But I really cannot make it
I done all I can WITH MY BEST
I have nothing to be afraid of:)
Honestly, I had lots of fun in SecondLife
Let me list down some of the pros and cons of SecondLife (Based on my opinions)
Pros:
1. I can look like who I wanna look like
-Some pretty lady with supermodel figure
2. I can fly! And I really enjoy flying. HAHA!
3. Teleport to many places
4. Dress myself sexy and pretty
5. Get to customize myself in every small details you can think of
-Ear, chin, eyes, eyeliner, height, body shape etc etc etc
6. Get to meet alot of nice people, and make friends with them:D
7. Able to shop at lots of places, and there's lots of nice clothes
-Some clothes are really impractical... Some you will never get to see in real life
8. You don't have to queue up to buy things, and there's always stocks
Cons:
1. It is rather lag, have to wait around 3 min for the whole place to finish loading
2. It requires lots of power to load the application, which makes my adapter overheat easily, and my laptop will shut down itself all of a sudden
3. If my avatar becomes a white cloud (a white oval) when you log in the next time, it will most probably stay like this forever. And the only way to solve it, is to create another account, and another new avatar. In total, I created 5 accounts. -.- The latest one is named AlexisViola
P.S I really done alot lo, teacher... If you can see. =/
4. I can't fly in certain buildings
5. Most very pretty clothes is charged by L$---. So I can't get to buy.
6. The customization is rather tiring
Overall, it's a nice thing if you got a very fast loading computer. Or else, just count myself unfortunate...
Okay. Let's start with my shopping adventure!! (a very short one though)
We are supposed to choose 1 out of 8 shopping places in SecondLife to go to
And I chose the first one: Elite Designs
Why? Cause I thought it sounds rather classy-.-
The first attempt, I went with my friend, named steph Broderie (Real life friend who is also taking EIR). Didn't manage to get a scnshot with her, cause the below pictures are all my second attempt ALONE! Damn sad!
I asked help from a guy named davidknight Firehawk
He taught me how to teleport to different place
(wasn't very familiar with the application initially)
I saw this see-saw, and I sat on it
It actually teeps up and down
Surprising!
HAHAHA
I looked damn lonelyWhen I was playing this, there was no one there...
And then the swing
Okay, I admit I am rather lame
Then the first thing I saw, was all these very CHIO scootersON SALE!
It looks like they are specially for girls
In a variety of colours...
I right-clicked the scooter, and click 'Buy'And this is what I see ...
I have L$0The scooter costs L$125:(
Cannot buy
I wonder if I am able to buy, how am I going to use it?
Ride around?
Elite Designs, there's only a 2 storey building
I walked in, and waiting all the pictures on the wall to load...
And I fly towards this particular corner that caught my attention
CHIO CHIO CHIO!They are like wedding gowns or something
But are really beautiful, I swear
Never really seen something like this real life
But the price~~~~~~~
L$899!!!I don't know how much real life price it is
But it seems rather EXPENSIVE either.
Haha.
Moreover, I will get to see this text everything I click 'buy'
on something that is chargeable
Cos I have to buy the Secondlife Money
in other to get the object
As stated 'Confirming this purchase only buys L$, not the object'
duh
Now, this are really some WEDDING GOWNS
Cause all of them look rather classy and appropriate for wedding
Cause all are in white! The typical colour for gowns
HAHA!
Look carefully in the picturesOne thing I don't quite understand is why there are some with a nice top
and the girl is wearing a pantie-.-
Abit inappropriate sia
Diao...
Priced MORE EXPENSIVE
L$1500
Oh, they did stated the real life price
the one in green font
US$ 6.18
Okay, spend nearly S$10 for a gown
in the virtual world
A bit unrealistic
I guess I won't do that...
I rather go Bugis and get some $10 clothes

Glorious-Sweetness-Wild Vengence
I only like the Sweetness oneThe one in the middle
:)
Lalala... US$ 3.43Sage Brush-Prissy Miss-Bandit
Again, I like the middle oneCause it's in PURPLE
But I will never wear such a short skirt-.-
Never...
The white-purple boot heels is cute too!
---Not to mention again---Cause no matter what, all the things here
Are not free:'(
I was actually about to go
But then I saw some guys stuffs too
And I just take a look
Nice, I though
With all the different colours to choose from
I thought I like the red blouse on the bottom
And unsurprisingly...
It's also costs US$ 2.50haha. I can get a meal with this money
After shopping at Elite Designs
I went to other shopping places that are not stated in the 8 places
One place I went was Freebie Galaxy
Introduced by my Secondlife friend DavidKnight
He told me that this shopping location has 15 storeys
and most of the things here are FREE!
That's why it's called Freebie Galaxy!
HAHA
So I spent lots of time there
They sell lots of things there, and some you never get to buy from real life shopping mall
Like, eyes colours
Hair styles
Hair colours
etc
I only like this...
I thoght this dress was very prettywith the laces (Forgot what they called in Secondlife)
This mall has 15 storeys
I can't afford to shop every single storey
My laptop will burn out, I guessed
The next day, I met this very nice lady
Forgot her name
She helped me to buy freebies
like dress, heels, shoes, hair
She even gave me L$ 20 to get a hairstyle
that cause L$ 19
She was really kind and good to starter like us
HAHA. There are lots of nice people there
Furthermore, she bought me to a beach party!
I had fun! HAHA
ENDED*
Hope you enjoy my journey...
Haha:)
-Look forward to my next entry-
CHAO!
Labels: http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
