That brought up MANY enraged people?
CHINA B****ES crushing little animals to death!
Yeah, when I first saw this news, I thought they just did it because it feel like doing it,
or otherwise, they just gone crazy.
So, recently, in SG Stomp, it was said thet these freaking ladies are paid to do such inhuman stuffs! WTH. PAID TO DO SO? Ar then? Even if someone give me 1 million, I swear I won't do such thing man. Seriously.
If I see these women in the streets, I will probably shout them in their face 'Can't you just F***ing pick someone your own size', and next, I will just crush them back to death.
Ar, no one will pity them. CHINA B****ES!
In case you guys haven't know about these issue, let you see some links of this:
1. Women crushing TINY kitten to death with her high heels
2. Bunnies crushed to death by a group of China women
These are just news article, gladly, I didn't manage to find the youtube video of it.
Argh, but I bet you just wouldn't see it till the end. I close the window, and I just can't continue. Hais. These animals are alive, yet they are treating them like toys or something. Wth la. Why are they doing these, I thought. I really hate them ttm.
So, some says they are paid to do it. WHY? Why would someone pay someone to do such against humanity stuffs? TELL ME WHY!!!
China women crushing small animals: They are paid to do
There's something I really would like to ask.
Aren't any of these, ILLEGAL?
Why no one is arresting them? Can the government just close one eye
and pretends nothing happened? And pretend that the world will forget these one day?
WHY SIA!?
Just put them in Jail, if you can't charge them murder. Just do it.
Bitches.
