Hi guys, I am back.
You and I know in a few hours later, there's a EIR test.
So ya, get prepared. If not, still get prepared.
I get to know that this EIR test is only 20 mcq questions
Shouldn't be that difficult, but the thing is, there's whole loads of thing to remember
And I can't seems to get any into my brain-.-
Nevermind, let nature takes it's course. Wooowooooooooo.
So ya, I found some interesting things to share (most photos credits to Stomp)
So ya, here it goes...
Everyone here owns a thumb drive, especially for us students.
I personally got 48 thumb drives.
JUST KIDDING. I only got like 4 lo. Hahaha. My bro got 5-.-
Mine looks like this, quite normal right... Haha.
Is like MOST thumb drive looks like this what. Right?

Even the better looking one, look around there right.
Some blings and stuffs. Okay, this skull one is guy de...
Ladies would always prefer something like this...
Yeah, heartshape. I googled it, and I like it too.But it's costly, I bet. Haha. So chio lo.
The above cool necklace cum thumb drive, just some secret agent/spy stuff, I BET.
Like those in movies, those pretty tall ladies wear sexy gowns and nice necklaces, then they sneak into the top office, and copy copy copy the computer data into this necklace. After that, put in back on, and run back to the dance hall, and ya, acts as if just went to the toilet-.-
The story continue... It's always the same lo. LOL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some INTERESTING thumbdrives I found on STOMP: --->
Lipstick siol. Ladies would love it. No one will wants to steal a lipstick.Hahaha.
Isn't this cute? Mini camera. Can make it into a keychain or something.:)

If you are a sexy lady, you would really wish to have one of this.
It just suits your style, 'Hot and Spicy'
Hehe.
I would really like to have one. Provided if they got sell in Singapore.
But just remember don't keep any important data in there, cause I bet everyone will wanna steal it, thinking it's gold or something. Haha=D
There's lots of food thumb drive out there. Like sushi, chocolate etc. But mooncake is really a nice idea. Lol. Haha. I like it.
Suitable for home toilet, your kids will love it so much.
The only bad thing is that the surface is rather small. Haha.
This is the one I loved most. Very innovative. And it's like an art. I really would wish I have one in my future home. Everyone of all ages will like it. And it will kinda put a bit of modern style to your home. Then your toilet will be the highlights of your whole house.So ya, can invites all your relatives and friends come your house, see this-.-
Very nice sia. Got fish inside. When you are shitting, you can stare at the fishes swimming.
I wanna put guppies. Haha.
I looooooooooooooooved it so much! How about you?
Ended of post. buhbye!
Ended of post. buhbye!



