So ya, just finished the test and some are still working on it
I reviewed the results, and surprising I passed!
16/20, can you even believe it. I thought I might fail.
God is with me. Thanks man:)
![]() |
Yours-Truly ♥|
My-Stories ♥|
Screams&Shouts ♥|
Sweet-Escapes ♥|
|
|
lovingsomething-2707.blogspot.com
♥ Welcome
You are currently viewing: lovingsomething-2707.blogspot.com Feel free to know me more, I am also glad to know you Begin by clicking on the navigations Thanks a millions! (: |
ShiQii says l0ve ♥ & if you want Alt+F4 your tai ci & if you want continue reading thx baby
♥
V
I
O
L
A
♥thatgurl named viola is mie thatgurl_2707@hotmail.com add mie if you want=x going super old Nineteen on 27th July 2011 162cm tall (hopefully taller:]) ex- currently-temasekpian=] WISHES&WANTS♥ I want what I need 1. 2. 3. 4. I want what I want 5. 6.contact lens(conveniency) 7.digital camera(i love phototaking!) 8.Good results in poly 9. 10.Good 11.Spalding silver 12. 13.IPOD NANO 4G!!!(silver/purple/red) 14. I want the i. ii.Eat all the foods in the world(Wah!) iii.Sing until i die iv.Love me with all his heart (seriously thats enough le) LOVES♥
|
Tuesday, December 7, 2010; 10:34 PM
So ya, just finished the test and some are still working on it
I reviewed the results, and surprising I passed! 16/20, can you even believe it. I thought I might fail. God is with me. Thanks man:) Yours Truly;
Shi Qi ♥ |
Shout-It-Out Loud ♥
Speak to me, enjoy chatting! :DViola's Pettie ♥
Play with it, love it! :DBirthday-Of-Blog ♥
Celebrate Everyday! |
Affiliates ♥
Popular Sites
Facebook. Youtube. Google. Yahoo!. Hotmail. Blogger. Photobucket. My Own Convenience Clicknetwork. TP Website. OLIVE. SingStat. Eir-Rawkz.
Look Back ♥
Credits ♥ |
