My choosen website is Singstat

I had difficulties finding website that is related to my topic
Quite a tough task for me
I got a few that I thought might work, but didn't:(
But I founf Singstat. And the great thing is, it's gov.sg!!!
Gov just sounds like a very reliable website
I thought so
So I tour around the website, hoping to find something that I can relate to
And yes I did
On the dropdown boxes, Publications--> Economic Survey of Singapore


Whole list of Economic Survey from the earliest year to 2010
Year 2010 Third Quarter Year is the latest
So when I was still wondering what does it contains
I clicked on the first result~
And this is what I got

Was very surprised that they even divided out the part
that made it easy for us
For example, user can choose to view the entire survey
or just by parts.
As for me, I chose Retail Sales Index...
And this is the data I got

Can you see the two figures that I circled?
It's the sales made of 2nd quarter and 3rd quarter of the year
So by some of these figures, I can see whether are people spending more
or Less, during that year.
Not forgetting that Sales covered many areas. The one I looked at is Apparels
There are Foods&Beverages, MotorsVehicles, Funitures, Watches&Jewelry etc
Hahah
Nice website I got.
And I feel that the statistics provided are very reliable as it is an authority website
It strives to provide data to whoever needs it
So ya.
We might not use it now
But who knows in the future, we have to see some of these things
to make some business decisions?
Ended**
