Hello! So here are some of the screen shots I took from my DataMining Secondlife Game
I should have took more, I guessed.
Cause there are alot more interesting things there! Aiyo.
Never mind. :)
I should have took more, I guessed.
Cause there are alot more interesting things there! Aiyo.
Never mind. :)
.
Btw I have to apologize for the obseen outfit I am wearing
Bikini-.-
One of my virtual friend sent is as a gift to me
cause she invited me to a beach party (virtual) with her
But I do not know how to change it back
I am paiseh ar
Hahaha. Just ignore the fact about the bikini thingy
.
.
The 1st one is taken at Dolphin Bay Country Club
There is a swimming pool there
Initially, I couldn't find the squast court...
And I walked into the door behind the reception
And was stuck-.-
And then I found the so called 'squast court'
The sign was just beside the reception
LAME!
The guy beside me is my friend
He is also playing, he helps me to find the court. hahahahah. So fun!
Marina Cove Hotel (Reception)
The Chinese Restaurant in the Hotel
Can you see there's a lady wearing cheongsam standing in there?
Lame right?
I walked to her and she was '2D'
-.-
Amazing Race Finish Point! Hahah
There is me on the Orange car! Hahah
I drove in! Not to mention, I had a hard time reaching here
As I keep banging the wall-.-
Ended!
Labels: :)
