It should be MY DREAM HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I wish to go to many countries, just out of my tiny country
To Korea for kimchi, to Japan for Sushi and Ramen, To Taiwan for foods, To Paris for fashion, to Greece for Romance etc etc etc
I want a WORLD TOUR
Okay, at least in my dreams...
Hahaha
So among all these countries, I choose Japan
And I found this very GOOD website
Japan National Tourism Organization
A very Good website to check out for if you wanna visit Japan
*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
The first thing you see, are the beautiful pictures of Japan
And it covers almost everything about Japan:)
There is a gallery that automatically flash many photos
Already an enjoyment staring at those photos imagine myself in that place=x
Dunno what to search for
Clueless of what Japan has?
No worries!
There is a function dropbox of "Special Attractions"
Great for people like me! hahah
What if you are those who follows what people does?
Cause you truely believes the most popular places are the BEST?
Arrr, the site provides you with this function too!
There is another dropbox that give you the "TOP 20 DESTIONATIONS" of Japan
I bet most of them are TOP shopping malls in Japan
Or not are some scenary attractions. Not bad!
I got all the places I wanna visit on hand
So know, how do I reach these places?
JNTO guides you all the way:)
You don't have to worry at all
They give you a list of transportation to choose from!
You just won't get lost in Japan...
In this fabulous website, you not only get to know the best places in Japan
You get to know JAPAN
Yes, you get to learn their cultures, special occasions/events they have
Everyone knows that Japan is famous of their culture
So why not learn some bits of it here before you visit the country?
Cool! Very interesting.
Webpage categories
Short cuts!
Theme Parks
Hot Springs
SHOPPING GUIDE
FREE ATTRACTIONS
etc etc etc
What's more? Japan!
Yokoso Japan!
Japan National Tourism Organization is a very good website that is suitable for everyone. If you are not travelling, you can just enjoy the photos and learn something about their unique culture. If you are travelling, this is the website for you. You get to know the places YOU MUST GO and the food YOU MUST EAT and the scenary places YOU MUST SEE! And they got the function to bring you there with their JNTO Travel Planner.
Best!
*Ended*
