I went to Japan
Not sure which part of Japan, I just click on the place that appears first in the list
Hahaha
Not sure which part of Japan, I just click on the place that appears first in the list
Hahaha
Here are the screen shots (My eye lids are so heavy I wanna sleep...)
First Stop Japanese & Asian Decor Zen Kanji Shoji Geisha Bambo Tansu Koi, Manitoba
No one here...
I think the design of these short building are very pretty
Woody Woody kind of feel
Very traditional
Nice one
I saw this Wishing water well
They called it the 手水舍
It stated on the board that
'This is for cleaning hands and rinsing mouth
before praying or paying respect to the gods'
Most temples in Japan has this
So it's kinda obvious I am near a temple=x
It is called the 'Goshinboku'
-The sacred tree which is worshipped as a symbol of the Shintoism
Some Japanese Religion I guessed.
Next Stop - Some part of Hokkaido
It's near a beach where I can see the blue ocean and nice scenary there

But I can't read the words in Japanese
They were very beautiful. But the screen shot can't show it out:(
I fly up high to see the overview of it. VERY COOL.
A dog-.-
This is not a houseI went inside to check it out
It seems like a cafe and there is a business area...
2nd storey of the cafe is a good view of the ocean and sunsetGuess what I spotted next?
A Flyer!Not Singapore Flyer but Hokkaido Flyer0-.,-
And trust me it's was moving
Due to curiosity,I attempted to jump onto one of the cabin
And surprisingly I managed to do it
And so I was one the thing and moving-.-
I am the white oval shape there-.-
Very lame...
But was very entertaining...
Hahahahahah!
Then I suicide and jumped down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Third stop - Some Spring Spa place (Forgot the name)
Don't look like a SpaAnd the water is very very deep
I need to fly up to get out of it
Cause I fell in there-.-
In the room I found this very cute portrait2 pairs of cute traditional shoes
So cute!
The moon... And nothing elseLast stop - Dejima Minato Machi, Aosaji

But the building structure are very unique
Very old modern
I hope there were people there
Cause I was all alone and it was very scary
Then I got very headache playing secondlife
I almost faint infront of my computer...








