
We had this small group work to do last week.
And each class is given a topic to work on. (Our group topic was What is Internet Security?)
We distributed the work task equally, and then we send it to the Leader to compile and post on eir-rawkz...
Initially, I didn't know that EIR have a group work
Haha, cause I know NO ONE in the class
But after forming group with people nearby me (haha)
Things gone quite smooth. Not must of a difficulties to talk with the members
In a group, I learned that I shouldn't be too shy to talk
I need to open up myself towards people I don't know
Cause if I don't talk to them, they will forever stay as strangers...
Hahaha. Contributing is the most important factor.
We can't let alone one person to do all the talking
We need to get something out of our brain...
Only then, ideas are able to be generated.
Advice?
Asking for my advice?
I would probably says be open, speak out your minds
Don't be scare that people might laugh at your ideas
Cause you will never know who will like it
If you never say it out:)
One of the most challenging experience I ever had working in group is to resolve a conflict
It is almost inevitable to avoid conflicts in a group, as everyone has a different set of perception
Some might want this, yet some might think it is not good.
How to resolve it then?
Give reasons and do not give destructive criticism
Tell the group why you think this way
Let others stand in your shoes
Listen to what others have to say
And not to argue back unnecessarily.
Things will work well if everyone cooperate.
It is as easy as ABC:)
BYE!
